I Hated At-Home Workouts—Until Liteboxer Changed My Mind

The Liteboxer system ships from California and typically arrives within 10 business days of ordering. It comes in two boxes shrink-wrapped together. There is an optional platform extender that you can purchase that adds a third box. Liteboxer recommends the Extender ($350) for users over 6'1”. Liteboxer representatives set up the system upon delivery.

The exact carton dimensions are:

  • Carton A: 40.74" x 35.75" x 17.75".
  • Box B: 44" x 32" x 10.5".
  • Box BE (Platform Extension): 41" x 37.75" x 10".

The system weighs 150 pounds without the platform extension. If my knee could have done it, I could have carried most of the unit up my stairs in a few steps. However, the platform itself is large and cumbersome, requiring the help of one or two other people.

The Liteboxer system includes a standing platform and a large upright stand that could be equated with a standing boxing dummy. The stand features six sensor pads that light up during boxing practice to indicate where to punch. It also has a small platform to hold whatever device you're using - either a phone or a tablet - while exercising. The system must also be connected to a wall. The device itself does not require a WiFi connection; It turns on and runs through the app.

The Liteboxer is larger than some of the home workout systems out there. The exact footprint after assembly is 37.6" x 55.5", and the brand recommends at least 12" of clearance on the front and sides of the device. The height is adjustable and accommodates users up to 6ft 4in. That was one of the downsides for me. I live in a smaller apartment with my dog ​​and don't have much extra space. I rearranged my furniture so the Liteboxer wasn't in the way. Because the platform is flat, it's not a total dead space.

A minor downside was the need to use either your phone or tablet. Liteboxer does not offer a screen and cannot be purchased separately. The little platform on the stand that I was told would hold a phone or tablet was definitely made for a tablet. This made it a bit frustrating to use. Every time I wanted to skip songs or choose a different workout, I had to exit the platform and go to my phone.

Despite being a bit large and heavy, the design itself is quite slim and feels and looks premium. Once set up, it's easy to move around the room; it rolls back onto wheels located at the bottom of the platform.

By: I Hated At-Home Workouts—Until Liteboxer Changed My Mind

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Stunning NHow Hotel in Berlin overlooking the Molecule Man

Our view: 2016 Lexus NX 200t

Best One-Piece Swimsuits You Can Buy In 2022